Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
OPEN Wheel Class
Monday Night – Open Wheel
The tutor for this class is Sarah Schembri.
This is an OPEN class, suited to students with no experience or who
have completed a beginner level term course. This class encourages
individual development and learning.
If you are unsure about which class please contact Sarah to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org
$510 for a 8 week course – 2.5hrs each week for 8 weeks.
This price includes 1 x 10kg bag of stoneware clay.
Additional ‘studio’ clay is available at $5 per kilo (minimum 5 kgs), payable on the day.
EFT facilities are available.
Students will be able to glaze work through out the term, with all work glazed on week 8. Students will be notified once work has been fired and is ready to collect, generally 2-3 weeks after the term has completed.
We cannot promise make up classes for any missed classes during the term. If a wheel becomes available we may offer you a space however this is not guaranteed.
Cancellations & Transfer Policy
Bookings cancelled up to 7 days prior to the class date will be refunded in full. Bookings cancelled 7 days or less before the class date will be refunded only if the vacancy can be resold at full price. If not resold the purchase price is forfeited. Alternatively, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to another person (please advise name of alternate within 24 hours of function).
- How to centre clay to make basic forms such as cylinders and bowls
- How to expand & develop throwing skills (intermediate level)
- Glazing skills
- A set of your creations made on the day. Students will be notified once work has been glazed and ready to collect.
- Tea & Coffee.
Please also note, that if you are driving you cannot park on Kent St as it’s permit only, try St David St or Moor St.
- Please bring a towel and an apron.
Must wear covered/closed shoes. Comfortable clothing.
Beginner or Intermediate level students
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd or organised by Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd .
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd classes and events or on Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd 's premises. (For use of Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd marketing materials).
Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Cancellations & Transfer Policy
- Bookings cancelled up to 10 days prior to the function will be refunded in full or transferred to a later date at no cost.
- Bookings cancelled 10 days or less before the function will be refunded (less 20% surcharge) if the vacancy can be resold at full price. If not resold the purchase price is forfeited. Alternatively, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to another person (please advise name of alternate within 24 hours of function)