Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Wheel & Unwind Workshop
Sarah Schembri welcomes you into her Fitzroy studio, where you are encouraged to delve into your creativity, trying your unique hand at Pottery.
Wheel & Unwind workshops are a wonderful opportunity to relax, unwind and meet other like-minded people, right in the heart of Melbourne.
Sarah's studio welcomes individuals, groups, corporate teams and events to enjoy a grazing platter and wine over the 2-3 hour creative experience. There are also non alcoholic beverages, Gluten Free and Vegetarian food options.
There are no previous skills required, simply bring your authentic Self. Enjoyable, educational and fun.
There will be a rotation on the wheels with each person having the opportunity for 2 rounds on the wheel.
We look forward to meeting you,
The team at Sarah Schembri.
Extra details: The Studio is a comfortable working space with heating & air conditioning. Bathroom and toilet on site. Studio Shop open with EFT facilities available.
This type of workshop can be booked as a private event - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Cancellations & Transfer Policy
Bookings cancelled up to 7 days prior to the class date will be refunded in full. Bookings cancelled 7 days or less before the class date will be refunded only if the vacancy can be resold at full price. If not resold the purchase price is forfeited. Alternatively, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to another person (please advise name of alternate within 24 hours of function).
- Trying the wheel perhaps for the first time in a fun, relaxed environment
- Introduction to the pottery wheel
- A glass of complimentary glass of wine over provided by Montara winery offered plus a lovely grazing table. Please note this is not your average grazing table so come hungry!
- Pieces made on the night can be collected at a later date once teacher has fired and glazed your items
Please also note, that if you are driving you cannot park on Kent St as it’s permit only, try St David St or Moor St.
- Just themselves
Casual comfortable clothes & closed in footwear
No experience necessary, all ages 18+ welcome, no skills needed
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd or organised by Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd .
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd classes and events or on Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd 's premises. (For use of Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd marketing materials).
Sarah Schembri Ceramics Pty Ltd requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Cancellations & Transfer Policy
- Bookings cancelled up to 10 days prior to the function will be refunded in full or transferred to a later date at no cost.
- Bookings cancelled 10 days or less before the function will be refunded (less 20% surcharge) if the vacancy can be resold at full price. If not resold the purchase price is forfeited. Alternatively, you are welcome to transfer your ticket to another person (please advise name of alternate within 24 hours of function)